KBV Values Community!
Keeler’s Bay Variety Store not only values its customers, but its community. In addition to providing outstanding customer service, KBV is committed to supporting local organizations and businesses that help to advance education, the arts, recreation, and health and wellness in the Champlain Islands.
KBV is a Proud Member of:
KBV is a Contributor to:
- Big Change Round Up, UVM Children’s Hospital
- Camp Ta-Kum-Ta, Vermont Cancer Camp for Kids & Families
- Caring and Sharing Program- United Way Operation Happiness
- Champlain Islands Farmers Market C.I.D.E.R
- Folsom Education and Community Center
- Food for Thought, South Hero UCC
- Friends of the Grand Isle Free Library
- Grand Isle County Mentoring
- Grand Isle Fire Department
- Island Arts
- Lake Champlain Islands Food Shelf
- North Hero Volunteer Fire Department
- Our Lady of the Lake Parish
- South Hero Congregational Church
- South Hero Land Trust
- South Hero Library Foundation
- South Hero Volunteer Fire Department
- Special Olympics Vermont
- Y.O.G.I Little League
Seeking a Donation?
If you are a nonprofit or a community organization seeking a donation of a gift certificate, a raffle basket, or an in-kind donation of food or products, please fill out the following form. We will respond by email within 48 hours. KBV will provide a rack card(s) to accompany the donation. Approved donations can be picked up at the store during store hours.